Revision 14 as of 2009-04-29 02:27:09Clear message
Thoughts for UDS Karmic
Kubuntu Karmic Packaging
- KDE 4.3
- Get rid of KDE 3? k3b, openoffice?
- KOffice 2 if possible (not OO replacement yet)
- Review web browser Konqueror, Rekonq, Arora?
Fix phonon<->Qt dependency
- Migrate the remaining -kde4 packages to their KDE3 package names? (kdevelop-kde4, kdewebdev-kde4, koffice2)
- What about including Shaman in Karmic?
- Review Debian KDE team tools/policy and see how best to align to Debian's approach (and give them feedback)
Kubuntu Karmic Development
- Jockey in System Settings?
- Finish system-config-printer-kde, really?
PolicyKit integration for all of our tools? (Language-Selector, software-properties, etc)
- debconf frontend with Qt 4? (Debian may be working on this already)
- packagekit problems, fork issue, blocked updates, editing repositories, cryptographic verification of packages
- userconfig from guidance (should also look at the Pardus tools)?
- OO KDE 4 port?
- Review Ayatana developments and incorporate appropriate/mature developments
- Review council membership
- How does archive re-org affect us?
- Anything else we can do to improve the community?
- How can we improve QA?
- Fix translations