Kubuntu Website Mockup Contest Submissions
Please upload your Kubuntu Website mockup submissions to this Wiki Page.
To quote the announcement, here are the criteria:
- Must follow this base : mockup.svg. That is to say, same gradient, same container, same logo position.
- The body region will have a fixed width of 852px, with a 12px right margin, and a 12px left margin.
- The mockup must be tasteful.
- It will be evaluated on accessibility, ease of use, and aesthetics.
All submissions must be submitted to this Kubuntu wiki page by 2008-02-03 00:00:00. You will find instructions for uploading on the wiki page.
- The preferred format is SVG. If you are looking for a SVG editor, please install inkscape from the Ubuntu repositories.
- Please release your mockup in an open license.
To upload, click on the drop down menu above the page title and select "Attachments". Upload the .svg and a .png / .jpg / etc export (~500px wide, you can generate one with inkscape <SVG-filename> --export=<exportname>.png --export-width=500 ), and append them to this page, along with @SIG@.
Just an idea, actually I was bored at the last LUG meeting and quickly came up with this.
Here is another mockup I just finished. Don't pay attention to the length of the page.
I think we should have a website similiar to ubuntu.com. That shows shared identity and one trademark should use the same basic design. This is my first work with inscape and it is not a mockup of the complete website as it should be. I am not a good artist, maybe someone can improve this idea?
DavidJMiller (late entry)
Sorry, I forgot what the end date was I hope you'll still consider it -- DavidJMiller 2008-02-04 17:21:45