Adding Agenda Items
Adding agenda items is not restricted to the CC - any community member is encouraged to put an agenda item forward if they wish. You can use this page to nominate items for discussion by the Ubuntu Community Council. See the Ubuntu Governance page and Community Council wiki and launchpad pages for more information.
The CC meetings will now be regularly at:
- 17:00 UTC, 1st Thursday of the month
- 17:00 UTC, 3rd Thursday of the month
Registering for Updates
Hint: In order to get notified about next meeting's time, you can:
Subscribe to this page. You will be sent E-Mails everytime the page changes showing the diff of the change. Be sure to check the +'s and -'s on the diff to see if the change is not a trivial one.
General Agenda Items and Proposals
Please put a brief statement of the issue to be discussed here, and link to a more detailed description or summary elsewhere in the wiki. You can use the /talk page to write about issues listed below.
Edits to the agenda must be made 24 hours before a meeting.
Fixed Agenda Items
Review actions in last team report.
- Decide who will
We want to invite teams and boards to CC meetings to more regularly catch-up between teams. If you want your team to sign up for this, please add it to the agenda.
Things that might be interesting to talk about during these catch-ups:
- things you're proud of,
- reviewing team reports together,
- outstanding things and plans for the near future,
- things you and your team are discussing right now, want to get input on from a broader audience,
- questions you might have.
Our current schedule:
- UOS 7th May
- Forums Council 17:00 21st May / Core Apps/Phone 17:30 21st May
- Desktop 17:00 4th June / Developer Membership Board 17:30 4th June
- Ubuntu Governance 18th June
- Ubuntu GNOME 17:00 2nd July/ Translations Team 17:30 2nd July
- Xubuntu Team 17:00 18th July / Ubuntu Studio Team 17:30 18th July
Ubuntu Technical Board 17:00 6th August/ LoCo Council 17:30 6th August
- Doc Team 17:00 20th August / QA Team 17:30 20th August
- IRC Council 17:00 3rd September / Canonical Community Team 17:30 3rd September
- Kubuntu Council 17:00 17th September / Membership Board 17:30 17th September
- Ubuntu Mate 17:00 1st October / Lubuntu 17:30 1st October
- Ubuntu Core/Phone/Desktop 17:00 15th October
Before applying for membership, please see Membership.
Full logs of previous meetings can be found at Past meeting logs.